- Catching that song on the radio when you are alone that makes you turn up the volume and dance around like a wild thing. Typically the guilty pleasure ones.
- Sunshine. The weather is tied to my mood and I find that it is impossible for me to feel down or sad when it is blazing with sunshine like it is today. Maybe I should move to warmer climes?
- Books. I absolutely love to completely immerse myself in a good book. No romance books for me, I prefer true crime, sci-fi and horror. Many times I have picked up a book with the intention of reading the first few chapters and have emerged hours later, 700 pages finished.
- Going out with my mum. We are both as silly as each other and usually end up in fits of giggles no matter what we do.
- Being with my friends. A guaranteed great time no matter where we are and what we are doing.
- My blog. It makes me immeasurably happy.
- A good banter. I think that is one of the reasons I like Twitter. Diverse opinions that (most of the time) you can have an interesting discussion with. I don’t like “yes” people who agree with everything you say.
- Opening parcels. Most of the time it is something that I have remembered ordering so I already know what it is inside, but occasionally I forget and I am react like a six year old at Christmas.
- When a plan comes together. Sorry, A-Team quote in there. If I have spent a great deal of time planning something, be it a event, a night away or something smaller, when everything works out just as I planned it, that makes me really happy. Geek.
- My blog post for the Flash the Flesh Challenge – Swimwear. I talked myself out of doing that post more times than I can count but in the end, I had to do it and I’m proud of myself. I have come a long way from the girl who detagged herself from nearly every picture.
So there you go, ten things that make me happy. What about you?
Beth http://tinkerbellandthelostgirls.blogspot.co.uk/ Claire http://lifeonadifferentlevel.blogspot.co.uk/