Today’s theme is your top 5 food items.
1. I adore Italian food. I recently to Jamie Oliver’s Italian in Manchester and had the best seafood pasta dish I have ever had. Will definately be making a revisit.
2. Raw vegetables, I prefer them to cooked and could easily munch away on raw carrots by the bucket load.
3. My mum’s cheese & onion pie. I have never had a better one, anywhere.
4. Fresh seafood is a big favourite of mine but especially crab. Mix seafood and pasta and I am in seventh heaven.
5. Peanuts. Not particularly because I love peanuts but because they are a food memory of when I was a little girl and my dad used to buy a packet on a Saturday night and always leave out an eggcup full for me. Miss you dad.