Nine loves in my life – this one should be easy!
- My family but especially my mum who look amazing for her age and is just as daft as I am. Sometimes we laugh until tears roll down our faces. She is a friend as well as my mum.
- My friend family. My close friends I love just as much as family. We are a jigsaw puzzle that you maybe think won’t work, but we fit together perfectly.
- The people I work with, especially my friend Wendy. If you are spending the majority of your week at work, getting along with the people you work with is a necessity. I am lucky enough to have a boss who looks out for me and my colleague who is the perfect match to share a room with.
- Writing/blogging. This has come to mean more to me than I ever thought it could. Especially when I receive messages saying that something that I have wrote, or a picture of myself that I have shared, has given someone else confidence to do the same.
- Formula One – on race day, my heart beats to the drum of a Formula One car.
- Red lipstick. Red feels like confidence to me, and when I wear red lipstick, I feel that I have an extra spark about me.
- I love films. especially action and sci fi movies. Horrors rarely scare me although you do get the occasional one that will find me hiding under the bed clothes at the end of the night.
- The path I have put myself on. I have come a very long way from the girl I used to be, and I am really looking forward to what lies ahead of me.
- My dogs, especially my little dog Ellie, whom I inexplicably have nicknamed Sausage Monkey. I adore that dog.
So there you go! nine loves in my life!