Soooo, New Year’s resolutions. Don’t really stand much faith with them.
People make them, and then break them. I know people who already who have broken theirs. All drinking related, you alcoholics!
I do have a few things I want to change in my life, but making a “resolution” is not my thing. So instead, am going to make a list of things I am going to continue doing instead.
1. Keep ranting. I love it and haven’t had any complaints (as yet) !
2. Make sure that at least one holiday planning is on the burner. You need something to look forward to.
3. Find a way, any way, to watch every F1 race next season.
4. To keep saying what I think and not agreeing when I don’t. Not connected to ranting!
5. Maintain the absolutely fantastic friendships I have got going. I love my “jebs” more than anything.
Hope everyone had a fab New Year’s Eve xx