Now I have completed quite a few of these sorts of quizzes in my time and swore I wouldn’t again, however my sister Lisa who is new at blogging (check out her felting blog www.feltsforever.blogspot.com by the way) tagged me in so I’m giving it a go. You can’t turn down your sis!
Here goes 50 questions...
1. What are you wearing?A bird print dress from SimplyBe, some gold metallic sandals, and a smile!
Yes, but it ended in tears, lots of them
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?See above
4. How tall are you?5ft 4 and a half... I have one inch on my sister ;)
I think that comes under the answer “none of your business”. How rude!
6. Any tattoos?Yes, nine. Mostly small and non obtrusive. My favourites are on my feet but especially Bertha, the butterfly on my wrist. Yes, I have named my tattoo….
7. Any piercings?I have my ears pierced and in a mad moment when I was 21 I decided to get my eyebrow done. This lasted about three weeks.
9. Favourite show?If this quiz originated in America then they mean TV show, which is Game of Thrones. If the quiz started in the UK they mean theatrical show, which is Miss Saigon. How’s that for thorough answering!
10. Favourite bands?Radiohead and Green Day
11. Something you miss?My dad
12. Favourite song?My First, My Last, My Everything – Barry White. Also love Ella Fitzgerald, At Last. Oh and Creep by Radiohead; and Good Riddance by Green Day.
13. How old are you?35. Feel like 25.
14. Zodiac sign?Pisces
15. Quality you look for in a guy?Someone I can trust and someone who has the same sense of humour.
16. Favourite quote?No one can make you feel inferior without your consent – Eleanor Roosevelt
17. Favourite actor?Morgan Freeman or Tom Hanks
18. Favourite colour?Red
19. Loud music or soft?Loud
20. Where do you go when you're sad?Further into my head
21. How long does it take you to shower?Including washing my hair, 30 minutes
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?I can be ready for work in 45 minutes, if I am going out, 2 hours.
23. Ever been in a physical fight?No
24. Turn on?Someone who is confident
25. Turn off?Someone untrustworthy
26. The reason I joined youtube?I started to vlog, but then went off it
27. Fears?Stairs and spiders.
28. Last thing that made me cry?Watching the Supervet programme the other week
29. Last time you said you loved someone?Yesterday, to my dog haha
30. Meaning behind your youtube name?I couldn’t even tell you what it is
31. Last book you read?A Night on the Orient Express
32. The book you are currently reading?None at the moment, suggestions anyone?
33. Last show you watched?Again, America version my answer is Made in Chelsea (yes I know, hangs head in shame), British version answer: Miss Saigon
34. Last person you talked to?Our receptionist at work
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?My best friend
36. Favourite food?I love seafood or anything Italian
37. Place you want to visit?New York, Paris, Thailand, Singapore, Italy, the list goes on. I’d also love to go on the Orient Express.
38. Last place you were?Bus station
39. Do you have a crush?Nope! Unless you count Adam Levine...
40. Last time you kissed someone?About 6 weeks ago
41. Last time you were insulted?Someone took my photo on the bus to laugh at, I’d consider that insulting.
42. Favourite flavour?Lemon
43. What instruments do I play?None
44. Favourite piece of jewellery?A diamond flower ring that belongs to my mum and one day to me.
Does The Circle of Death count?
46. Last song you sang?Dream a Little Dream of Me, Mama Cass
47. Favourite chat up line?What winks and is a tiger in bed? *Winks
48. Have you ever used it?I’ve had it said to me, I wouldn’t say it myself ;)
49. Last time you hung out with anyone?Last Saturday I was at my friend Vicky’s for her birthday along with some other great mates.
50. Who should answer these questions next?Nikki from www.nattynikki.com or whomever wishes!
Phew that was a long one!!!